Sunday, December 20, 2015

Testing, Testing...

Well friends,  I'd like to start out this post by saying THANK YOU! to those who have left comments, and that I apologize for not being able to respond here.  I have no idea why that isn't working, but I'm looking in to it.  I do appreciate your comments and hope to be able to post responses as soon as I get this figured out.

And speaking of figuring things out, this post will be a test to see if I can edit and upload pics with this little netbook of mine.  I have had connection problems since I've been here in early November, and when I do get connected it hasn't lasted long enough to get much work done.  It never was intended to be my primary computer, and in computer ages (like dog years only they go by even more quickly) this thing is ancient.  But since it looks like I'll be on this thing for a while since I am in Tucson and my real computer is in New Mexico, here goes.

Now for the best news since my arrival - I'm announcing the birth of my newest granddaughter - Jubilation Lee!  Born 11/24 - a happy, healthy, beautiful girl! and here is my first picture upload test to prove it!




and the second test is a different file type - it's a picture I took of the DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun here in Tucson when I went with my oldest grandson's class.  We had a great time and it was another beautiful day in Arizona!



Hopefully the uploading will work out, and I will post some more.  I need to get caught up with my Design Team updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment