Saturday, October 31, 2015

Prizes and Projects!

Two posts in one day.....because I want to remind all of you about the blog hop going on today with Gina's Designs and Creative Paperclay® 

There is a chance for you to win some great prizes (craft supplies!!!!!!!)

All of the design team members got a really awesome bunch of lasercut Halloween goodies from Gina's - I took mine to Tucson with me when I went for some events there, planning to do something with my grandsons when I came back the next time (because my studio is mostly packed up here in prep. for the pending move).  Unfortunately I got sick and didn't make it back in time for Halloween projects, so I don't have one to share.  Trust me though (or follow the link and go have a look for yourselves :) ) Gina's has some fun stuff

If you'd like some more Halloween projects, here are a few I've created on the blog and my site-


 Jack-O-Lantern Tea-Light Covers How-To
Jack-O-Lantern Tea-Light Covers How To


Cauldron Favors How-To

Quarter-Scale Pumpkin House How-To

Miniature Candy-Corn House

Scary trees (1:12th scale miniatures) How-To



Some small and large Halloween Props and more


Thanks for joining me again!  I have big hopes that we will get our move done before long and I will get my studio up and running - I'm really, really missing my creative space!


3 comments: