Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Word Art - Things to do in 2015




I usually make plans for the new year, but not resolutions - sort of do that on a weekly basis :)  I did make a list of things I'd like to do more of in the coming year, which then turned in to a project, which then turned in to my first Creative Paperclay® Design Team post!  It's actually two how-to projects in one; the first part is how to make your own "cookie-cutters" for the clay, the second is making a mobile.   Complete instructions with patterns

I tried to put the word pairs in a way that made sense to me - for instance, the word on the other side of "Create" is "Work" - so, both are things to do but also mean to create works of art.  From my personal list I wasn't able to do all of the pairs that way, but it was fun to see how some of the words on it fit together.  It would also be fun to try and make one where the word pairs did all go together in a message, interacting as you read the mobile from left to right.  Maybe I'll try that one some day.

My other pairs are:

  • dance/dream
  • sing/love
  • imagine/play
  • smile/rejoice
  • inspire/learn
  • nurture/relax
  • forgive/pray
  • explore/pretend
  • breathe/meditate
  • celebrate/laugh
  • listen/believe
  • grow/hope
  • share/teach
  • invent/improvise
  • think/act
  • seek/receive

I hope all of your plans, hopes, and dreams come true in 2015!




No comments:

Post a Comment