Sunday, January 4, 2015

Exciting News for the New Year!

It's official, I am now a member of the Creative Paperclay® modeling material design team!  It's very exciting for me to be a part of this team, I've been admiring the work of the other artists on the blog for quite a while.  I'll be posting at least one project and one tip on their blog every month for the next six months.  It's a chance for me to share and learn, and use the clay for more than miniatures.

Here's a sneak peak at the project I'll be posting in just a few days


The project is an expression of my plans for the New Year - or, you could say that I resolve to do these things (share and learn are two of those things!).

Hope your New Year is going just the way you want it to!

If you want to meet the rest of the design team and peruse the fabulous projects already on the blog here is the link:  Creative Paperclay® air dry modeling material

No comments:

Post a Comment